• Hosted Buyers can participate in the event only when and if invited by the Organization, although HB who work with Religious Tourism may express interest in being invited.
• Invitations are addressed to foreign tour operators who carry out programs that include pilgrimages and Religious Tourism operations.
• Participation in the Hosted Buyers program entails the obligation to attend the One-to-One meetings on the afternoon of March 10 and March 11, 2022 for those attending the in-person event. Those who are only registered for the virtual event will have the One-to-One meetings on March 12 (UTC Time+1), with Suppliers and Exhibitors with Meetings;
• All meetings on March 10 and 11 will be done face-to-face and the meetings on March 12 will be done automatically, through a platform developed for this purpose;
• Each meeting has a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
Registration for the Presential Event includes:
• Participation and access to the full program at the Conference;
• Mandatory participation in the One-to-One meetings on March 10 and 11, 2022;
• All meetings on March 10 and 11 will be done face-to-face;
• Meals offered: Lunches at the Workshop (March 10 and 11) and Official Dinner of the event (March 10);
• Offer of Dinner reserved for Hosted Buyers, on March 11th;
• Air transportation and accommodation in a 4-star Hotel in Fátima;
• Database and complete profile of Suppliers and Exhibitors with meetings and One-to-One meetings schedule.
Registration for the Virtual Event includes:
• Participation and access to the complete program at the Conference, in streaming;
• Mandatory participation in the One-to-One meetings, on March 12, 2022, which will be held through an online platform developed for this purpose;
• Database and complete profile of Suppliers and Exhibitors with meetings and schedule of the One-to-One meetings.
The Organization will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!